Packer Family

Packer Family
Jan 2014 (James 11, Daniel 8, Sophia 6, Helena 3, Nellie 2)

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sophia's check-up!

Sophia just had her 18 month check up!
She is 22 lbs 11 oz (25th Percentile)
She is 32 1/4 inches (50th Percentile)
Her head is 48 cm (50th Percentile)
+
She wears size 4 diapers and Size 6 shoes!
She is a little lady! We love her so much!
Both my boys were so big it is very different to have such a dainty one!
These are the words she can say:
Baby, mommy, daddy, Lady (our dog), bye-bye, Me, done, Ow, hi, Meow, woof-woof, Please, No, bubble, Cheese, and "weesh" for fish.

7 comments:

Emma said...

Your kids are looking so cute AND so grown up! It's amazing what happens in just a few months. I wouldn't know what to do with a dainty child. I'd probably break it!

Sylwia said...

i miss you and your family. i wish you could be here and be part of the fat frumpy five...

Correa Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Correa Family said...

Awww! How sweet. Hannah and her still wear the same size diapers, and shoes I guess. Hannah is 24 lbs. Hannah is a little bigger than Sophia! Where a picture of the little darlin?

Stephanie said...

Oh I miss little Sophia! She's growing up so fast....post more pictures!

18 months!!!!! Oh Baby, we all know what happens at 18 months!!:)

Bastianclan said...

18 Months really? That is so crazy to me. I remeber when she was just a little baby and I could snuggle her. UMMM no snuggling any more. Are you loving having her in nursery? YOu have your Sundays back...

Totally miss you Staci.

Joel (Bob) and Dresden said...

We miss you guys!