Packer Family

Packer Family
Jan 2014 (James 11, Daniel 8, Sophia 6, Helena 3, Nellie 2)

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Helena 4 Months old!

Helena turned 4 months old!


She is so smiley now. We don't have to beg for smiles anymore!

She has gained almost 4 pounds this month. We don't know what happened, she decided one day that she does like to eat and her formula IS yummy!

She is also starting to sit up. She can't do it on her own, just enough to knock herself over.

And what you have all been waiting for... She has 2 teeth. She broke them through a little over a week ago. None of my other kids got teeth this early.

I love the smiles and the big eyes and cheeks.

Her eyes are almost as big as the puppy's eyes!

Such a big girl!
She had her 4 month doctors appointment today, she weighs 13 lbs 2 ounces and was 25 inches long. She is doing really well! The doctor says she is just going to be on the smaller side! She will fit right in with the rest of the Boynton family cousins (maybe I should just say Brittany!) She is doing really well and has caught up on most everything except that she isn't very vocal. He will see her again at 6 months to see how she is doing!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

ADORABLE!!! She's so cute!!! I can't believe how much weight she gained! That's great!! I'm so glad she's doing well. :) :) :)

Jessica Adamson said...

she is beautiful Staci!! I can't wait to meet her, and see you and your family...We miss you so much!!