Packer Family

Packer Family
Jan 2014 (James 11, Daniel 8, Sophia 6, Helena 3, Nellie 2)

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Helena ~ 5 months old!

Helena is 5 months old!
She is wearing size 2 diapers and is almost 14 lbs.
She is sleeping through the night and eats about 30 ounces a day.

This cute dress has a story: I bought this dress for Emma when she was a baby (14 years ago). Many of the little girls in the De Vroom family have worn this dress. Now it has come full circle and my little girl is wearing it!
She is so cute!

She was having a good time playing with the dress while I was taking her picture!

Such a pretty full dress.
Helena couldn't support the hat and make it look quite right!

Helena with the Puppy that Papa bought her!

Such a big smiler with her 2 teeth!


Until next month!!!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

She is so smiley!!! I bet it's fun to make her smile at your house! :) :) :)

sha said...

Love the pics♥ She is so expressive♥ Love your blogs♥ Thanks for sharing♪