Packer Family

Packer Family
Jan 2014 (James 11, Daniel 8, Sophia 6, Helena 3, Nellie 2)

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Date night!

January 21, 2011
Sterling and I went on a date. We first went to dinner and then for a stroll down Waikiki to watch all the people. This man walked by with Macaws on his shoulders and I pointed it out, that was my first mistake. He came up to us and put his birds on us. It was pretty cool. I love birds so it was fun to see how well trained these birds were.
He asked for my phone, which I was a little concerned about, but he just wanted to take our picture with my phone. So for a 'small donation', he took some pictures of us with my phone.
The people down at Waikiki at night are pretty crazy, but it makes for a fun date night!

0 comments: