Packer Family

Packer Family
Jan 2014 (James 11, Daniel 8, Sophia 6, Helena 3, Nellie 2)

Thursday, November 6, 2008

November 6, 1999

I love this picture with the fall leaves and the beautiful flowers at the Temple.. all in November!
We didn't get to take the "standard" pictures with the Temple because they were building the Conference Center and there were crains all over the place.

It all seems like so long ago!

A lot has happened since then!



Isn't he so handsome!








We look so young! Amazing what 9 years can do!


I love this picture! My little flower girls were so excited to hold up my dress! I really felt like a princess! What girl shouldn't on their wedding day right!


What cute little flower girls!

Brittany, Emily, and Kimberlyn


What Temple wedding would be complete without the picture of the big doors!


My favorite things about Sterling:

He makes me laugh!

He is a really great dad!

He loves to go on dates!

He is an extremely hard worker!

He loves me!






8 comments:

Bastianclan said...

Happy Anniversary to you, Happy Anniversary to you, Happy Anniversary to Sterling & Staci. Happy Anniversary toooooo YOU!!!!

We love you guys. 9 years that is awesome. Where will you be in 9 years???? Still in the Army??? Utah?

We hope you have a wonderful Day!!!

Correa Family said...

I'm so happy for you!! Congratulations you guys!!! I hope you have many more years of happiness ahead of you!!

marneyd said...

Boy, you're right. It is a long time. You guys are so cute. What a great day to remember. Congratulations!

Sylwia said...

wow you guys look so young and beautiful! i love the pictures. sterling looks good in uniform and he didnt even have the "fat" on his head. no wonder you fell in love.

congratulations on your 9th anniversary!

sylwia

Lynette said...

Happy Anniversary! Wow -- those nine years DID go by fast. One thing hasn't changed -- Sterling still doesn't have that much hair. :) You can tell him I said that because I'm his sister and you guys are in Hawaii and can't come swat me for that one. :) :)

Carrie and Nathan said...

Happy Anniversary. I love that you put pics up! I love looking at wedding photos. Looks like a beautiful day. So glad to see marriages do last! Congrats on another year...next year is what tin? (I hate those)

Ned said...

Sterling had hair!!!!!


Marva

Joel (Bob) and Dresden said...

What great pictures! Thanks for sharing and have another great year!