James had his first baseball game! He was pretty excited. He is once again playing t-ball. This is his 3rd year of t-ball. They wouldn't allow you to play your kids up so he has to do t-ball again. Sterling is the coach and is allowed to pitch to the kids if they would prefer. So Sterling pitches to James and he does pretty well. James gets frustrated because a lot of the kids on his team are still learning the rules of the game. He is really ready for "real" baseball!
That is James on Second base. His team is the Kentucky Wildcats. Mostly James just loves that his team is BLUE! In t-ball you can't still bases or run more than one base on a hit, which isn't James' favorite thing either! He is really ready to "play" baseball, instead of just go around the bases! Next year James!
This is the countdown, the only way to get Sophia to leave things in her hair is to hold her hands. James loves Sophia so much and she loves him right back!
Our family got a Wii this year for Christmas. Here is the whole family, but mom, trying to play the Wii.. It was pretty cute, even Sophia was right in the thick of it. Of course, we didn't tell Sophia that she wasn't playing. She thinks she is just as big as the boys!
Sterling thought this was pretty funny. Sophia took this ziploc bag and was wearing it like a hat! We can't get her to keep a real hat on her head, but she would wear the ziploc bag..

Crazy little girl!
It looked pretty cute, bow and all!






8 comments:
This has nothing to do with your post, but congrats on your newest addition. We're excited for you!
Hooray! You are alive! :) :) I wondered how you were feeling...
I can't get over how much Sophia looks like Sterling! Wow...She's adorable. And your boys -- smart and funny and sweet. :) Golly I love my niece and nephews!!
I'm so sorry to hear that you are no feeling well. I'm assuming it's pregnancy. I hope that the sickness is left in the 1st trimester.
Your family is so cute! Hannah's hair is just getting long enough to put up-ish. She actually likes it, which is amazing, but I just don't have the patience to do anything with it. But she will hold still, can you believe it!?!
Sophia is getting soooo big! She's getting more and more grow up everyday!
Great to hear from you! i dont like the ziplock on the head story. i think all plastic bags should be off limits for playing. i just happen to know a lady whose daughter suffocated having a plastic bag on her head. i always heard it was a danger but once I met the lady, it really freaked me out...
congratulations on your baby. we're havning a baby august 31! Miss you!
See I wasn't the only one missing you!!! Look at that already 4 comments. You are so loved Staci.
Aweee you got a new TV? I guess Sterling is having his own Superbowl party this year right?
I am so sorry you are not feeling so hot. Crossing my fingers it will pass quickly.
Awee Sophia is super cute with her ponytail. what a little stinker whe will not leave it in. But super cute!!!!
James, it sounds like you are totally ready for regular baseball.
We love our Wii so much fun...
Thanks for the update.
we love and miss you!!!
Staci Staci Staci!! How have we both been here 6 months and haven't gotten together yet?! And congrats on baby #4 on the way :) How exciting! This was a fun way to get an update on you (Brittney sent me the link). Let's get together!
Congrats on the new one on the way! I am so happy for you. We still do have scratch and he's doing just fine. We moved him into Collin's room and so he's very proud to have it be "his" turtle! The new addition is a little stinky, but the kids have been good about keeping it all clean. I'm okay with it, at least for now. Have a great week!
I hope you are feeling better soon! Thanks for the update, I'm so jealous that y'all got a Wii. How fun!
Post a Comment