Packer Family

Packer Family
Jan 2014 (James 11, Daniel 8, Sophia 6, Helena 3, Nellie 2)

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Dress up!

Sophia wanted to put on costumes today. Usually she doesn't want anything to do with it but today she decided it would be okay. Then she didn't want to take them off! She got these costumes in April and today was the first day she has had them on. She was so cute! I couldn't help but post them so you could all see my sweet not so baby girl!


Eating m&m's..... her other favorite thing!

This picture is my favorite!..


I wish she could stay this litte for a long time!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow! She looks just like James! What a cutie. I need a girl to play dress-up with.

Bastianclan said...

Wow what a cute little girl. I love Dress up. I love the M&Ms too LOL can't be a girl and not love Chocolate. What more could a girl want?

Sylwia said...

she's adorable! once gracie started dressing up, she hasn't stopped, so watch out! now i not only buy dress up princess dresses, but also ballerina stuff...

CNJ said...

Sophia is just adorable! We need to learn how to freeze these kids so they can't get any bigger.
From a mom with 3 ginormous kids, Sophia is definitely still young enough to classify the "baby" status! :)

Correa Family said...

She's so sweet! Where's her tu-tu?

Carrie and Nathan said...

Adorable! Man, she's grown.