Packer Family

Packer Family
Jan 2014 (James 11, Daniel 8, Sophia 6, Helena 3, Nellie 2)

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Wahiawa Pineapple Run

So, Sterling did it again! He ran the Wahiawa Pineapple Run - 10 K.. He did great! He finished 11th overall and in 3rd for his age group. He ran the race in 42.45 minutes with an average of 6.53 minutes per mile. Nice job Sterling!
I am very proud of him!

7 comments:

Sylwia said...

good jobs sterling. josh is planning to do the mud run on saturday, i'm pregnant so i'm passing this time...

Correa Family said...

Wow! I wish I was in shape enough to do that!!

CNJ said...

Great job Sterling!

Stephanie said...

That is awesome Sterling! Way to go! I guess all that PT is paying off, huh!?!

Bastianclan said...

Good Job Sterling. That is awesome. So when are you doing the marathon? Soon?
when I saw Wahiawa Pineapple I thought you went to my old stomping grounds to see Dole Pineapple. Did you see where we lived? I'm not sure where you guys ran but super fun.

Carrie and Nathan said...

Awesome!

Joel (Bob) and Dresden said...

Wow, that is fast! Joel is jealous (okay, and so am I!)