Packer Family

Packer Family
Jan 2014 (James 11, Daniel 8, Sophia 6, Helena 3, Nellie 2)

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Daniel's first day to ride the bus!

August 4, 2010

Daniel has been waiting to ride the bus for years. James started riding the bus to pre-school so many years ago and Daniel has wanted to do it for so long..... and the time finally came. Daniel started his first day of Kindergarten. I asked him if he wanted me to drive him in on his first day and take him to his class. He said NO!!!! He wanted to ride the bus!
Not only did he want to ride the bus, he was the first one out the door!




The whole family went for the exciting occasion (except Helena who was sleeping still!)





Daniel at the bus stop!

He stayed by Sterling until the bus came. That is what James usually does so that is what Daniel did. Daniel has been going to the bus stop most mornings for the past 2 years so he has the system down.

The bus arrived and he got in line with James!
He looks so little with all the other kids!


Yep, this morning was much harder on mom than on Daniel!

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Jamen was the same way... So I let him ride the bus, but I followed it to school, blubbering the whole time. He's so happy to be in school and out of the house. I think Daniel and Jamen would be great friends. Often when I read your blog and see that they're doing and liking similar things.
Yay Daniel!