Packer Family

Packer Family
Jan 2014 (James 11, Daniel 8, Sophia 6, Helena 3, Nellie 2)

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Winterfest '08

Winterfest 2008
It was a lot of fun and really crazy. It was supposed to be outside, but because of all the rain it was moved indoors. They didn't have enough room to put up all the bounce houses and things, but the kids still had a great time!


If I don't look at what I am coloring, maybe you wont see that I am coloring on the table!


Daniel sat in Sophia's stroller for more than half the night. He was a little overwhelmed by all the people and noise. He did finally get used to it and wanted to get out and do some of the activities!

James crolling through the "tubes".



Daniel popping out to scare us all!


Waiting in line to see Santa!

Seriously!
Hawaiian Santa!
James wasn't so sure what to think of him!

Sophia didn't want to stay on his lap,
James was telling him his entire list of things he wants this year, and
Daniel just wanted to get a present!
(Disney donated tons of movies.. each kid got to choose one!)
James was trying to bounce with her but it wasn't working very well!


Sophia was trying to ride with Daniel.. it was a pretty crazy ride!


Daniel loved these inflatable horses!

There were lots of different sizes! He finally found one his size!


Sophia wanted to bounce, but they were all too big for her... She bounced for a minute with Sterling then decided it would be much better to just wonder around!


We had a fun time!


2 comments:

Dasha said...

Looks like so much fun. Love, love the Hawaiian Santa!

Bastianclan said...

yes that looks like so much fun... I love the coloring on the tables. See what a great idea.

I love the Hawaiian Santa!!! The hawaiian shirt is the best.