Packer Family

Packer Family
Jan 2014 (James 11, Daniel 8, Sophia 6, Helena 3, Nellie 2)

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Honolulu Zoo

There are only 2 days left of Spring Break and we needed out of the house. So today I took the kids to the zoo for a while. We had a good time and the kids did great! Sophia thinks she can do everything the boys do, so she didn't spend much time in the stroller, but that is okay.


Daniel really loves his Phia.. they are so cute together..... most of the time!

Daniel really wanted to climb this giraffe. I tried to put Sophia on there too so I could take their pictures all together, but she didn't want anything to do with the big hard giraffe.



Sophia got this cute animal purse in the gift shop. She was so cute holding her hands and carrying her purse. She has turned into such a girl.. It is kind of fun!

This is Sophia telling me "NO". That is her favorite word!
It is so hard when she is SO cute!

3 comments:

Bastianclan said...

Awee that is so cute. I love sophia and her purse.. So cute... Umm Hello who wants to hang out on a hard giraffe.
Looks like you guys had a great time and the Zoo!! Love spring break ours in next week. Yeah!!

Sylwia said...

sophia is sooooo cute. little girls just melt hearts. i'm glad you have a little girl.

Correa Family said...

It is hard when they are so cute! Oh man, she's adorable!! I'm glad that the weather is nice there so you can hang out outside. It's been all rainy and nasty here. The sun is out today I thought I would take the kids to the park, I'm sure there will be huge puddles everywhere though!