Packer Family

Packer Family
Jan 2014 (James 11, Daniel 8, Sophia 6, Helena 3, Nellie 2)

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Cinnamon Comes Home

I found some more pictures on our old camera that I thought I would add.. better late than never!
Sterling holding the puppy. He doesn't get many turns because the kids always have her!




Sophia holding Cinnamon. I had to add this because it wont last long.
Cinnamon is growing so quickly.

*** Original Post ***
On Sunday Morning, March 7th, 2010, Daniel, Sophia, and I drove up to pick up Cinnamon. I would have taken more pictures in the car but my camera took this one picture and then the battery died.
This picture says quite a bit. Daniel was so excited to finally have his cute new puppy. Cinnamon came in and started licking his face, it was pretty cute! We stayed in the car because it was raining and Stephanie wasn't quite ready for us. It only took and hour to get up there instead of the hour and a half it took last time because we went so early in the morning. Her husband brought Cinnamon out to the car for us to play with while Stephanie got some things together. We played with Cinnamon for a while she was so cute and Daniel was in heaven. He held her the whole way home. Sophia wanted to see her but didn't want Cinnamon to get on her.


James was so excited when we got home with Cinnamon. The boys didn't want to put her down!

Daniel and James passed her back and forth for quite a while.


Daniel loves his new puppy.

Cinnamon hadn't had breakfast yet when we picked her up so we got to feed her when we got home. The boys were so excited about everything she did!

She needed a bath! The boys were more than willing to take her back and dry her off.

She is so little.
She was born on Jan 10th and is growing pretty quickly.

Cinnamon got tired out pretty quickly.
Sophia was pleased just to watch her sleep!

She didn't sleep by herself for long, she got up and went to cuddle with Lady. Lady has been so good to be a comfort to her. They cuddle and play and Lady is pretty protective of Cinnamon. Hopefully Lady will teach her the rules of the house and how to go potty outside pretty quickly!


Cinnamon is little but ferocious!

4 comments:

D and N said...

Aw she is the cutest little puppy!
I want her :)
I just love the pic of Lady and Cinnamon cuddling...so cute!

Stephanie said...

I LOVE that picture you got when you went to pick her up! It really does say it all.
And the picture of lady and Cinnamon together is also priceless. Two dogs and one is a puppy...you are braver than me!

Sylwia said...

soooo cute. i love to look at puppies. i just don't like to take care of them!

Lynette said...

I'm jealous. Alan's jealous. Our kids will not be looking at these pictures because they'll be jealous.

From The Jealous Nordgren's.

:)