
Daniel is 5! Where has all the time gone. He is starting kindergarten in July and piano lessons. He is so excited and I am kind of bummed. He is my buddy who is growing up much too fast!

I told Daniel it was time to leave to go get his birthday pictures taken and he said "do you have my costume?" I didn't know he wanted to take a costume. So we quickly ran into the house and collected all the important parts of his pirate costume. It wont be much longer I will have a pirate who wants to be a pirate every day. So pirate he is for his pictures!

Doesn't get much cuter than that!

Pirate attitude!

5 years has gone by so quickly!

Just hanging out!

He is ready to take 5 for a ride....
He is full of adventure and ready for what the next year has to bring him!
1 comments:
Arrrrggghhhh! What a cutie, I mean, swachbuckeling pirate ye have there! (You'll just have to imagine the awesome pirate voice being used:)
Post a Comment