Packer Family

Packer Family
Jan 2014 (James 11, Daniel 8, Sophia 6, Helena 3, Nellie 2)

Friday, July 16, 2010

June 8th.. Swimming at the Pool and Dinner at Hillary's

The kids went swimming with Sterling and Brett (dad's nanny) while I was out doing errands. They had a really great time. When I was done doing everything I came back to the pool to watch them for a bit. They were having so much fun and didn't want to leave!
Helena (in her car seat), Brett, Gabe, and James

Gabe was having so much fun with Sterling

Sophia is our little mermaid.. she loves Loves LOVES the water!

Daniel loves the water too! I am not sure there is something that Daniel doesn't love!
After Swimming and everything else we went to Hillary's house for dinner. It was a lot of fun to sit and relax and catch up.
Sophia was spoiled with a lotion bath by grandma!

More Please Grandma!

Hillary had some old wigs and to all of our surprise.. it was James who came out wearing it!
It was a fun night.. thanks Hillary and Brady!

0 comments: