Packer Family

Packer Family
Jan 2014 (James 11, Daniel 8, Sophia 6, Helena 3, Nellie 2)

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Day Five!

Today we let Daniel take the lead, not the timer. I didn't use the timer at all today. When Daniel had to go, he would say "Mom, I need to go potty" and he would go. He didn't need me for anything except to get his sticker and put his underwear back on. He has it down! YEAH! I must say he is doing much better than I had invisioned! He got 18 stickers today, pooped in the potty 3 times, and had one accident. The accident was really my fault! We went on a walk this evening around our little neighborhood and on the way back I stopped to talk to one of the neighbors. I should have brought him in to go potty, but I totally forgot about it! He made it inside and was trying to get his pants off, but just didn't get it done in time. I am so proud of him! He has done amazingly well for a little boy who drinks a liter and a half of gatarade every day. It hasn't dropped off during potty training, he still drinks a ton! I am so proud of him, he is doing great!

1 comments:

Bastianclan said...

Good Job Danny!!!

Go Danny Go!!!