Packer Family

Packer Family
Jan 2014 (James 11, Daniel 8, Sophia 6, Helena 3, Nellie 2)

Friday, August 15, 2008

What a day!

So TODAY FINALLY we got our internet and cable hooked up! YEAHHH!!!

It was also day one of potty training Daniel. He did really well. The count for today is 2 accidents and a really great timer! He/we went potty 31 times in the potty today(plus 2 times not in the potty)! (He gets a sticker every time he goes so I just counted them all!) Now when was the last time you can say you did that? Even pregnant I don't pee that much! Yes, he was able to pee every time! IT WAS AMAZING! When you drink as much as Daniel there is a lot of pee to be had! I'll let you know how tomorrow goes!

I will take pictures of our house soon, as soon as there are less boxes and you can actually see living space! Hope everyone is doing well!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Go Danny!! Won't it be great to only have 1 in diapers?

Bastianclan said...

Holy Cow Danny you had to got potty 33 times in one day.

Wow Staci you must be soooo happy. Go Danny Go Danny..

Yeah I can't wait to see your home.

Staci it's your K-9 protection. For some reason it's not allowing you to see them. I had the same problem. Even when I put them as approved sites it didn't work. I couldn't see everything on face book either. So If you diable un instal K-9 you will be able to see all of it. Jessica's too. I had the same problem. Also when you change your background you will want to get rid of the pzam. Don't have that as your layout anylonger. Then you can change as much as you want. Mine blog is blue brow white and green.

I can't wait to see more pics.
Miss you

Hannah said...

Potty training is the best-- when it is over! I think Danny is going for some kind of record. 33 times in one day is pretty impressive.

Joel (Bob) and Dresden said...

Wow. That is a lot of pee! Congrats to you and Danny for potty training!