So today went pretty well, 19 stickers(a 2 hour nap), 2 accidents, and still no poop! He has to go sometime right! I even have special prizes if he goes in the potty. I think he is just holding out. We will see how tomorrow goes, it will be our first adventure out of the house. We have Stake Conference, we will see how fun that is to go potty every 20 minutes for!
So far I am surviving Potty Training. Daniel is starting to like it less and less! But he still isn't showing many signs of being able to do it without the timer... when does that happen?
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Day Two!
Posted by Staci at Saturday, August 16, 2008
Labels: Daniel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Wow Good Job Danny!! Yes it's funny how they get tired of potty training hu? They like it the first couple days then it's not as exciting... Then they get!
We had to do the timer for a couple days.
I know people who have used the new toy or prize when you go poop in the toliet. I'm sure he will work it out. It's scary for some kids.
How exciting Staci. What are your going to do with just one in diapers? Time to have another one right?
Talk to you soon
Tina
Post a Comment