So, he is showing progress! He told us a few times before the timer went off that he had to go potty! Yeah Daniel! He got 25 stickers today with only one accident. I was all prepaired at conference with my bag of a change of clothes, paper towels, and clorox wipes (Tina would be so proud!) to clean up when he had an accident, but I didn't need it at all! Sterling set his watch for every 25 minutes and Daniel did great!
His only accident was that he pooped in his pants instead of the potty, (While mommy took a nap! Daddy got to handle that one!) but no pee accidents at all! He has even woken up in the morning that last two mornings with a dry diaper! Yeah for us!
Go Daniel GO!
Daniel says "Look, I'm a turtle!" He puts his bumb clear to the back of the potty straddling the seat, his head on the front of the seat and the lid leaning against him. I'll beat you can't do that! I'll have to take a picture it is pretty funny!
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Day Three!
Posted by Staci at Sunday, August 17, 2008
Labels: Daniel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
LOL I love the "Turtle" Your right I can't do that!!!
Good Job Daniel. That is so awesome. You know only 11 more days and he has it down packed...
Waking up dry that is a huge step. Right on!!!!
How is the unpacking going? are you feeling more settled?
Have you done anything fun? oh wait you are potty training. LOL
Staci I was a stay at home mom but things change. Kids are all in school now and I was offered it unexpectedly and has been the best thing ever. I work in West Bountiful for a Electrical installation company called Utah Valley Electric. I am their Cost Accountant and its been fun and the least amount of stress I have worked in. I love your family picture. I love hearing from you guys. I will have more activities posted soon. The kids started school today. Love and miss you always. Rae
Post a Comment