Packer Family

Packer Family
Jan 2014 (James 11, Daniel 8, Sophia 6, Helena 3, Nellie 2)

Monday, August 18, 2008

Day Four

He is starting to get excited again! He gets really excited when he tells me he has to go before the timer goes off! For two reasons, he gets a bigger sticker and because he is really getting it! He got 24 stickers today, no pee accidents, but still not pooping in the toilet! How do you get them to do that? He came right to me after he had pooped in his pants to have it cleaned up, but how do you get them to do it in the potty in the first place? All in all, he is doing pretty well and I am ready for a vacation!

3 comments:

Joel (Bob) and Dresden said...

That is the hardest for kids to get. Maybe you could think up an extra special incentive. We used to have a special favorite shirt for Jonas - he only could wear it if he pooped IN the potty. I'm sure there is something Danny would poop for! Hee Hee... Congrats on training!

Bastianclan said...

Staci,
For chandler we went to Wal-mart and got his favorite cars. I got four each time he went poop in the toliet he got one of the cars. I made sure the cars stayed where he could see them. So He was always asking for them. I was like as soon as you go poop in the toliet you can have one. By the time he hit four we never had an accident!
Good Luck!!!
Danny is doing awesome. Chandler was potty trained before the poop also. Hang in there it will happen and look how much progress you have made in just a couple days. Good Job!!!!

Bastianclan said...

Oh as for the vacation you are in Hawaii. HELLO!!! Giggles