Packer Family

Packer Family
Jan 2014 (James 11, Daniel 8, Sophia 6, Helena 3, Nellie 2)

Saturday, May 17, 2008

James Pre-K Graduation/Program



James had such a great school year! He has learned so many things and is very ready for Kindergarten next year! He can count to 100, write all of his alphabet, knows all of his shapes and colors, can do basic math, and loves to learn! His favorite game on the computer is Jump Start 1st Grade, which he can do almost by himself. He needs help every once in a while but loves it!












This is a picture of Mrs Richardson and Mrs Butler with James and Toby. Yes, James really is 3 inches taller than Toby!.. He is a giant! This pictures looks a little grim for Mrs. Richardson and Mrs. Butler, but they really are nice! They were great with James!



















All the kids got certificates on the stage. All the kids stopped to get their certificate and a hug from the teacher, except James. He had his name called and he walked as fast as he could, didn't stop and just took the certificate as he walked on by. (I don't know why I would expect anything less!) Luckily for me my camera didn't delay and I was still able to get the picture!






All of the kids in the Pre-K (3 classes) did a cute program where they sang several songs with actions. James actually sang some of the songs and did all of the actions. My favorite was the chicken dance. I was amazed! This year has been so good for him, he has come so far! I can only hope that school in Hawaii will be equally as good!

We are very proud of James! We love him lots!







0 comments: