Packer Family

Packer Family
Jan 2014 (James 11, Daniel 8, Sophia 6, Helena 3, Nellie 2)

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Sophia's first time on the big swing!


I have started watching one of James' friends before and after school each day. His name is Toby. Toby had never been to Ft. Gordon, because his dad isn't in the military. So today, because the boys got out of school early, we went to the playground on post at the riding stables. They had lots of fun playing. Sophia had never been on a playground swing before and they had a little swing just her size, so why not! She loved it! I probably wouldn't have added this to the blog.. except that she is such a cute girl! She giggled lots in the swing! It was such fun!





















James had asked me a million times to push him on the swing! He loves to swing. But he isn't very good at pumping and keeping himself going! So after the billionth time of getting up to push him I decided I could do it much easier by climbing on! At first James was pretty freaked out by it, but then he thought it was fun! The tricky part was getting back down! We were able to go pretty high! But not for too long, I was starting to get a bit dizzy!




I only put this picture in because James is smiling in it.. we don't get that too often. I have a crazy face because by the time we had done it for a bit my arms were getting pretty week.. it was a good work out to hold on!

0 comments: