Packer Family

Packer Family
Jan 2014 (James 11, Daniel 8, Sophia 6, Helena 3, Nellie 2)

Friday, May 2, 2008

What will he do next?

So we are getting the kids ready for bed last night and Daniel starts singing.. not a suprise, he loves to sing. Everything for Daniel is a song, but this time it is a song that I know. He sang the whole ABC's all by himself. I just listened in amazment. He just turned 3! I asked him where he learned it, we sing it every once in a while but I didn't think he knew the whole song with all the letters, he says "AT MY SCHOOL". Sterling and I just laughed.. what school does Daniel go to... then we figured it out. He learned it at nursery at church.. so thank you Sister Flores and Sister Santiago for teaching my cute Daniel the alphabet!

0 comments: