Sunday, May 11, 2008
Sophia can pull herself up!
Sophia's newest milestone is that she can pull herself up on things. She did it for the first time today at church, but since I don't make a practice of taking my camera with me to church, I didn't get a picture of it. But when we came home she had her nap. When she woke up Sterling went to get her and yet again our little princess was standing up holding onto the rail. She was crying pretty hard, my guess is she could figure out how to get up, but not back down again. So Sterling and James made quick work of lowering Sophia's crib so she couldn't fall out! She was pretty proud of herself!
My baby is getting big toooo fast!!!
Posted by Staci at Sunday, May 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
How did I NOT know that you have a blog? I LOVE IT! Sophia is such a fun smiley girl.
Post a Comment