Packer Family

Packer Family
Jan 2014 (James 11, Daniel 8, Sophia 6, Helena 3, Nellie 2)

Monday, September 29, 2008

I've been tagged!

10 years ago:

  1. I was pretty lost
  2. I was working at Discover Card
  3. I was living in Utah with my Dad and his new family
  4. I was going to Salt Lake Community College
  5. I was getting ready for a mission

Today's To Do List:

  1. Unload the Dishwasher
  2. Fold the Laundry
  3. Change Diapers for Sophia
  4. Make Gatorade for Daniel
  5. Pick up James from Bus-stop

Favorite Snacks:

  1. Cinnamon Rolls with Raisins
  2. Chex Mix sweet and salty
  3. Banana Bread
  4. Brownies
  5. Chocolate Chip cookies or snickerdoodles can't decide which is better!

If I were a Millionaire:

  1. I would give my siblings- and my husbands- all the money they needed to get out of debt and have a kick butt food storage!
  2. I would have a kick butt food storage!
  3. I would buy a stinking playground for my son's school.
  4. I would buy a cabin in Heber city and go there lots!
  5. I would let my husband buy all the stocks that I won't let him buy now.. because I am afraid he will loose it all!

I've Lived: (I can only list 5 ~ there are more)

  1. Sandy, UT
  2. Clarksville, TN
  3. Colorado Springs, CO
  4. Augusta, GA
  5. Pearl Harbor, HI

Job's I've Had:

  1. Movie Movie Video
  2. S.C. DeVroom Construction
  3. Frontier Pies
  4. Sherwin Williams
  5. Discover Card

I got tagged by Tiffany.. and I am supposed to tag 3 other people.. if you choose to be tagged then you are it.. if not.. hope you enjoyed reading! You don't get to ask any questions!


3 comments:

Pilkington Family said...

I used to work at Discover Card too!!!

Dasha said...

Hey, I didn't know you served a mission. Where did you serve? We must be the same age then.

Staceroo said...

Those snacks made me pretty hungry. I better go get some lunch before I end up having chocolate for lunch!