

I was trying to get the kids to put their feet by the snail so that I could show that the snail was as big as their feet, but they were all a little too frightened!

Snail Friends!
"Packer Power!".. Daniel started the name Packer Power. When we lived with Shelli we adopted from her family the sign language "I love you" sign. Anywhere you are you can sign and it doesn't make noise. You can see it across a room or up close. Daniel started calling it "Packer Power". So now that is what we do every time we come home, or are leaving, and before bed. "Packer POWER!"


I was trying to get the kids to put their feet by the snail so that I could show that the snail was as big as their feet, but they were all a little too frightened!

Posted by Staci at Sunday, September 14, 2008
The Best Things in Life Are Free
When we count our many blesings; it isn't hard to see that life's most valued treasures are the treasures that are free.
~ For it isn't what we own
or buy that signifies our wealth. ~It's the special gifts that have no price: our family, friends, and health.
Our Song:
We were given the assignment to come up with "our song". (Sterling said any song that makes me want to make out with him could be our song, but that list was pretty long so we had to narrow it down some!) Well it took two weeks and lots of song searching. We couldn't come up with just one.. so here are our five songs.
From This Moment On... by Shania Twain
They Way You Look Tonight..by Frank Sinatra
When I Fall in Love.. by Celine Dion and Clive Griffin
Power of Love.. by Celine Dion
Somewhere.. by Barbara Streisand
8 comments:
Ewww! Pour salt on it! LOL! Interesting!
YUCK!!! I can't believe how big your new friend is. UUUGGGG oh the joy of the critters in Hawaii. have you seen the spiders yet? what about the centipedes? oh the fun!!!!
Holy mackeral! I didn't know they could get so big...Cool! :) Rais would have never stood that close -- ever. :)
Hi Staci,
It's Uncle Lance and Aunt Karen here--so glad to have found your blog. How lucky you are to get to live in Hawaii for a while! Could you send us your address? (Andrew's getting married!)
Thanks
p.s. we need Sterling's sister's too :)
You did it Staci!!! I'm glad to see your blog roll good job!!!
My goodness those are crazy big. We had lizards and beatles big in Dallas Texas but they look crazy there. How fun new adventures.
No kidding they are big! They are not good for your garden are they...wait do you have a garden?
I would rather have the big snails then the flying cockroaches that I experienced while living in HI.
Post a Comment