The little bunny is Sophia's she got it at the Hanai Bear, which is like Build a Bear. She loves her bunny. I thought it would be fun if they had their picture taken together.






"Packer Power!".. Daniel started the name Packer Power. When we lived with Shelli we adopted from her family the sign language "I love you" sign. Anywhere you are you can sign and it doesn't make noise. You can see it across a room or up close. Daniel started calling it "Packer Power". So now that is what we do every time we come home, or are leaving, and before bed. "Packer POWER!"
The little bunny is Sophia's she got it at the Hanai Bear, which is like Build a Bear. She loves her bunny. I thought it would be fun if they had their picture taken together.






Posted by Staci at Saturday, September 27, 2008
Labels: Sophia
The Best Things in Life Are Free
When we count our many blesings; it isn't hard to see that life's most valued treasures are the treasures that are free.
~ For it isn't what we own
or buy that signifies our wealth. ~It's the special gifts that have no price: our family, friends, and health.
Our Song:
We were given the assignment to come up with "our song". (Sterling said any song that makes me want to make out with him could be our song, but that list was pretty long so we had to narrow it down some!) Well it took two weeks and lots of song searching. We couldn't come up with just one.. so here are our five songs.
From This Moment On... by Shania Twain
They Way You Look Tonight..by Frank Sinatra
When I Fall in Love.. by Celine Dion and Clive Griffin
Power of Love.. by Celine Dion
Somewhere.. by Barbara Streisand
5 comments:
Awee what a sweet heart. Her pics turned out soooo cute. How do you pic which ones to buy? I think I would have to buy them all. I loved the ones with the umbrella. Sophia you are way too cute!!!
Such cute pictures. The best is the beach one with the ball. She sure is looking like you in a lot of ways. We love you guys. Take care.
WOW! She is sooo cute! Pizzaz. That's what she's got. There's a message from my kids to your on our blog. Thanks so much for the inspiration.
She looks like a girly Sterling. :) Adorable... :)
I started to cry when I saw the pictures! I miss you so much Staci, I can't wait to see you again! Call anytime! I love you!
Post a Comment